Sat Sarbat is a KRI Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer Level 1 and 2 and Mentoring Lead. She offers KRI teacher trainings in several countries in Asia, Australia and Europe. She offers also the SunChild teacher training, a programme created by herself for teaching yoga to children. A passionate of numerology, she has been studying it for several years and offers private numerology consultations and special workshops in that field. In 2015 she and Satmukh created this numerology training to become numerologists, and are now ready to start offering it.
Sat Sarbat expanded her experience around Yogi Bhajan’s teachings, by following several trainings, such as Sat Nam Rasayan Healing, Numerology, Conscious Pregnancy, and Children Yoga.
She also studied in depth several other techniques to support the teachings:
– Gurdjieff movements (an exceptional tool for developing presence and awareness);
– Certification as a grief recovery specialist, recognized by the Grief Recovery Institute of New York;
– Tarot reading;
– Shamanic Ecstatic Postures’ work by Felicitas Goodman;
– The Journey (healing work by Brandon Bay);
– Certified facilitator on Bert Hellinger’s family constellations coupled with a study on archetypes (Symbolon’s system by Peter Orban).