瑜伽之心生活艺术节 The Heart of Yoga Festival® – China
Yuhu village, Lijiang, Yunnan Province
2020 October 02-06
Organised by Ajai Alai Awakening
We have been dedicated our energy to offer a path of transformation through the practice of Kundalini Yoga and by embracing the lifestyle that Yogi Bhajan offered to us.
Our personal discipline is an important part of our growth but we also need to come together and deepen our collective space of consciousness by living together, meditating together and celebrating togetherness. Yogi Bhajan said that marriage is the highest yoga. Marriage means that there is a commitment and a common motion. It applies as well to the relationships within the community with your peers, to the relationship teacher-student.
In 2019, we decided to launch a new yearly opportunity to raise our frequency and explore Yogi Bhajan’s teachings together: THE HEART OF YOGA FESTIVAL®!
The purpose of THE HEART OF YOGA FESTIVAL® :
• To come back to the essence of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings and connect to their universality,
• To deepen our practice and knowledge with authenticity,
• To experience a real transformation, with simplicity and joy,
• To learn to be together, with respect to ourselves and others,
• To come together as a Sangat (community), with our family and children, and serve each other!
For more information, please contact us.