Contents of the Training
Childhood development & relationship to children
• Working with children.
• Differences between Kundalini Yoga for adults and children.
• Children psychology & stages of growth. Chakras and chakra development in childhood.
• Pregnancy, birth and first 40 days of life according to Kundalini Yoga philosophy.
• Mother as teacher/first phase of life, father as teacher/second phase of life.
• Family systems and patterns. Responsibilities as parents.
• Childhood from a yogic point of view and growth through life cycles (7/11/18 years of age).
Kundalini Yoga for children
• Postures for children and effects.
• How to teach a class; Important tips and sets (classes) divided by age groups (2-3; 4-5; 7-10; 11-12 and teens).
• Rituals, games, chants and dances.
• Sets for the eyes, stress, anger; Relaxation; Massage.
• Stages of growth and Kundalini Yoga adapted to age groups.
• How to deal with teenagers.
• Working with difficult children and techniques for teachers and children for strengthening the nerves.
• Trial classes with feedback.
Sat Sarbat Kaur and Satmukh Singh.
Registration & Information
Please contact AAA Taiwan: EMAIL